Why You’ll Love This Job!
Your childcare experience and devotion to helping others make you the perfect fit for this entry level Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician position with the KGH Autism Services family in Deerfield, IL!
Join an exciting and growing company that will provide you with the skills you need to begin your BT/RBT career, plus the support and continuing education you need to quickly advance. As a KGH Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician, you will enjoy a great work/life balance, fun company events and great benefits that include medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, an IRA with company match, company-paid Life/ADD/LTD insurance and a guarantee of 40 hours a week.
We are ready to invest in your future! Apply for KGH's Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior job opening today.
Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician Responsibilities
- Work with clients with ASD in our clinic, in their homes and/or community setting
- Work closely with BCBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts)
- Provide 1:1 behavior therapy with our clients
- Utilize behavior therapy to teach our clients new skills, decrease problematic behaviors and to improve the overall quality of their lives
Behavioral Therapist / Registered Behavior Technician Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous childcare experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorders experience preferred
- ABA methodologies familiarity/experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field preferred
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR training preferred