** $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families. Our Founder, Kim Garvey Hoehne, BCBA, has been providing quality ABA services for over 25 years. What does this mean for you? KGH is owned and operated by a seasoned BCBA who makes company decisions based off the clients’ and staff's best interest! Our BCBAs work in a supportive, multi-disciplinary, state-of-the-art clinic led by a BCBA-D.
What Will You Do at KGH?
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will design and implement ABA treatment programs for children, teenagers & young adults on with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The BCBA will conduct initial and ongoing behavioral assessments, train and supervise a treatment team of Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) in the implementation of client programs, coach & train parents, evaluate client progress towards treatment goals, monitor treatment integrity and adjust treatment protocols based on data.Want More?
As a BCBA at KGH you’re eligible for the following benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Continued professional development with free Type 2 CE's
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Mileage reimbursement for offsite sessions
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Training Professional Crisis Management (PCM) onsite
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
What Does KGH Need From You?
- Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or related field
- Current BCBA certificate in good standing
- Completion of 8 hours of supervisor training (or pending completion)
- Functional understanding of advanced ABA principles
Alignment with KGH’s Core Values: Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork, Be Happy, Responsibility to Clients, and Innovative