** $10,000 Sign On Bonus Available **
KGH Autism Services is growing and looking to have a warmhearted, positive, and motivated BCBA join our compassionate, collaborative, and fun team!. We are a multidisciplinary autism therapy center offering play-based ABA, Speech therapy, OT, mental health, and diagnostic services.
We’ve got your back! KGH’s Calm & Confident Coaching program will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful RBT supervisor, develop best-practice programming, and be an effective parent trainer. Your senior BCBA mentor will work side by side with you to build your caseload over your first 6 months with us. You will love it so much, you will never want to leave.
Are you an experienced BCBA?
Yay! Let us help you grow professionally and personally. We offer leadership coaching and love promoting from within our organization for our senior clinical positions!
As a full time BCBA, you’re eligible for the following benefits:
- Unbeatable time off:
- starts with 10 vacation days (increases with tenure)
- 5 sick days
- 6 paid holidays, with an additional floating holiday
- plus, the day after Thanksgiving and your birthday off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision with company contribution
- Company-paid life Insurance, long & short term disability and liability insurance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease and software to make report writing easy
- Mileage reimbursement for off site sessions
- Onsite CPR/AED/First Aid certification training
- Onsite Professional Crisis Management (PCM) training
But wait, there’s more…
- Unlimited and free type 2 CE’s
- Annual CE allowance with paid days off to attend outside CE events
- Weekly BCBA/multi-disciplinary meetings
- Monthly team meetings
- Clinic-wide Learning & Development days
- Ongoing clinical mentoring and coaching
- BCBA owned and operated (with 30 years experience) – no PE here!
- Follows recommended caseload and practice standards
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Strong clinical leadership to help you grow
- Working with a team of other professionals to provide best outcomes for your clients
- State-of-the-art clinic
- Fun social events
KGH is accepting applications for BCBA positions at our Madison, WI, location.
What Does KGH Need From You?
- Current BCBA certificate and Licensure (if applicable) in good standing
- Completion of 8 hours of supervisor training (or pending completion)
- Excited about the opportunity to work alongside speech, OT, and mental health providers
- Committed to innovative learning and professional development
- Align with our core values: Integrity, Compassion, Teamwork, Be Happy, Responsibility to Clients, and Innovative
If you are interested in learning more about our open BCBA position or have any questions, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.