Anticipated start date of July 2023, but flexible based on internship end date. Applications due by January 13th, 2023. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, comprehensive diagnostic evaluations, and mental health services to Chicago’s North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
What Will You Do at KGH?
The Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellow conducts comprehensive diagnostic evaluations of children and adolescents suspected of having autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or other childhood behavioral/mental health conditions. The Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellow also provides individual, family, and group therapy to children and adolescents diagnosed with ASD and their families. The Fellow will work with the Director of Psychological Services to develop an individualized training plan that aligns with the Fellow’s goals. Opportunities to provide clinical supervision to practicum students may be available based on interest and need. Research opportunities may also be available. Supervision for licensure is provided by Lindsay McCary, Ph.D., HSP, Director of Psychological Services.
- Conducts psychological assessments and diagnostic evaluations.
- Provides individual, group, and family therapy to children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Consults with our multi-disciplinary team and participates in clinical team meetings.
- Actively participates in peer review and supervision.
- Appropriately maintains client records (e.g., develop and maintain treatment plans, complete timely progress notes and evaluation reports, etc.).
KGH is accepting applications for a Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellow at our Madison, WI location.
What Does KGH Need from You?
Education and Certification:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in clinical or school psychology from an APA-accredited program required
- Previous experience with children and adolescents required
- Experience working with Autism Spectrum Disorder and related disorders required
- Experience providing psychological assessment required
- Experience with the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) preferred
- Behavioral and/or Cognitive/Behavioral theoretical orientation required
As a full-time Psychology Post-Doctoral Fellow at KGH you will receive a competitive annual stipend of $55,000-$65,000 based on qualifications and experience and are eligible for the following benefits:
- Supervision for licensure as a psychologist
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Professional development days
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Training Professional Crisis Management (PCM) onsite
- Opportunities for professional development
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration