Why KGH Autism Services?
KGH Autism Services is a behavioral healthcare company providing clinical services to children with autism and related disorders. Founded in 2001, KGH currently provides applied behavior analysis, speech language therapy, occupational therapy, and mental health services to Chicago’s North Shore and Madison, Wisconsin communities. We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families.
What Will You Do at KGH?
Our part time Receptionist will assist the KGH clinicians in providing an organized and efficient clinic. The part time Receptionist must present in a professional manner, display excellent customer service, and be able to assist clients and staff. The part time Receptionist will work approximately 25 hours per week in the late afternoons and evenings (4:00-8:00 p.m.) during weekdays and/or Saturdays between 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. The part time Receptionist reports to the Clinical Director.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Welcome current and prospective clients and other guests in a prompt and friendly/professional manner, responding to inquiries with a sense of urgency.
- Carry out office operations such as typing, photocopying, scanning, filing, computer work, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, and other office activities.
- Assist in requesting and collecting updated documentation from families.
- Assist in creating program materials as delegated by clinical staff.
- Answer incoming calls and provides accurate information to callers, taking messages or transferring calls when appropriate.
- Prepare and disseminate postings and other communications to the staff.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail including items received from clients.
- Perform opening and/or closing duties to include wiping counters, running dishwasher, turning on/off appliances, unlocking/locking doors and filing cabinets, etc.
- Order, dispense, stock and maintain an adequate inventory of office, restroom, and therapy room supplies.
- Schedule, organize, and assist with meetings and registration for KGH trainings, conferences and department activities.
- Notify appropriate parties of client and staff cancellations, late pickups, etc. and assist with client and staff scheduling as required.
- Complete other job-related duties as directed.
KGH is accepting applications for a part time Receptionist at our Madison, Wisconsin location.
What Does KGH Need from You?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable in basic computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Previous experience as an office assistant/manager preferred
- Familiarity with children with special needs a plus