Take your passion for helping others and turn it into a career as a Registered Behavior Technician! At KGH Autism Services at 1161 Lake Cook Rd in Deerfield, IL
— an innovative company with top-of-the-line facilities — you'll have the opportunity to build new relationships, support children with special needs, and experience the satisfaction of a job well done. A Registered Behavior Technician, also known as a Behavior Technician, RBT, or ABA Therapist, works 1-1 with young children on the autism spectrum to support skill development, under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
Perks of Joining the KGH Team
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $18.75 per hour with no experience.
- Guaranteed 40 hours for full time employees
- Medical, dental, and vision with employer contribution
- Company paid employee term life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401K with 3% match
- Paid time off - increases with tenure:
- 8 paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- 1 floating holiday per anniversary year
- 10 days vacation
- 5 days sick time
*Dependent on employee eligibility.
This is an entry-level role ideal for a natural caregiver with experience in early childhood education, childcare/preschool, paraprofessional, mental health, or psychology. You will have assistance advancing your career in education, occupational therapy, speech therapy, physical therapy, behavior-based therapy and other psychology specialties.
No experience is required. We provide paid training, a friendly and supportive team environment, and ample opportunity to pave your own career path!No Nights or Weekends Required!
How will you help children with Autism?
As a Registered Behavior Technician at KGH Autism Services, you will provide 1:1 ABA therapy in various settings such as in the home, school, center, or community. Using research-based methods you will:
- Teach individuals with autism to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while helping reduce any inappropriate behaviors and improve mental health.
- Collect data to demonstrate each client's progress toward reaching his or her goals!
- Analyze data by using our proprietary electronic data collection software for real time decision-making.
- Collaborate with BCBAs, the client's family, and other technicians at clinical team meetings to report client progress and get specific feedback from the supervisor.