We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families!Our Founder Kim Garvey Hoehne, BCBA, has been providing quality applied behavior analytic services for over 25 years and values a multidisciplinary team approach to ensure KGH’s clients receive the best care for all of their individual needs.
What Will You Do at KGH?
As a Speech Language Pathologist at KGH, you will design and implement speech language treatment programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).The SLP conducts speech language evaluations, provides individual treatment, conducts group sessions, train parents, and consults with other professional across disciplines (i.e., occupational therapy, mental health, applied behavior analysis).All Speech language services at KGH are provided in a state-of-the art clinic.Full time and part time opportunities are available.
As a Full Time SLP at KGH you’re eligible for the following benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Continued professional development and clinical collaboration with KGH’s Senior Speech Language Pathologist
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Professional Crisis Management (PCM) training onsite
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
What Does KGH Need From You?
- Master’s Degree from an accredited program
- Illinois or Wisconsin state license (or pending application)
- Previous experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and/or related disorders
- Knowledge and experience with feeding, assistive technology, and parent support preferred