Why You’ll Love This Job
You can make a lasting impact that reverberates across the industry when you join KGH Autism Services as a Speech Language Pathologist at our modern, state-of-the-art facility!
As a KGH Speech Language Pathologist, you will enjoy the freedom to develop unique comprehensive treatment programs for children all across the Autism Spectrum and bring those ideas to fruition. Surrounded by supportive colleagues and with continued professional development, you will excel and thrive as you advance your career while helping children and young adults live their best lives. No organization will treat you better when it comes to helping you lead a satisfying personal life. We offer a great work/life balance, fun company events, and numerous perks and benefits that include a company-paid laptop, medical/dental/vision coverage, generous paid time off including sick leave, vacations days and paid holidays that include your birthday, a 401k with a 3% company match, company-paid Life/ADD/LTD insurance, continuing education and much more.
Turn your passion into action when you join KGH Autism Services as our Speech Language Pathologist. Apply today!
Speech Language Pathologist Responsibilities
- Conduct speech language evaluations
- Design and implement speech language treatment programs for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Provide individual treatment; conduct group sessions; train parents
- Consult with other professional across other disciplines
Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications
- Master’s degree from an accredited program
- Illinois or Wisconsin state license (or pending application)
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Previous experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and/or related disorders
- Knowledge and experience with feeding, assistive technology and parent support preferred